Re: [libertybasic] Compacting LB with Windows Iexpress

  • Mike -
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 22, 2013
      Try 'Run as administrator'

      From: "gordon@..." <gordon@...>
      To: libertybasic@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 6:59 PM
      Subject: [libertybasic] Compacting LB with Windows Iexpress

      This maybe rather off subject, but many of us I am sure use the free Iexpress supplied with many versions of Windows to compact all the LB runtime files into a singe EXE. I have no trouble compacting such with Windows XP, but now with this 64 bit Windows 7 get an error showing such as at http://www.sigord.co.uk//TEMP/Iexpress.jpg
      Does anyone know the reason please.
      Gordon S.

    • gordonsweet2000
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 23, 2013

        Thanks. Running as Admin is the simplest way, found with a right click or under File menu.

        Gordon S.