Mouse pointer OFF

  • alwichita1957
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2013
      Colleagues,

      I have begun creating graphics windows which are really cool for a rookie....
      My problem is that the mouse pointer remains on the screen.
      Is there a way to turn it off, make it invisible, or turn it into a little black dot as a minimum?

      Thanks,
      Al
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2013
        Am 06.09.2013 06:48, schrieb alwichita1957@...:

        > Colleagues,
        >
        > I have begun creating graphics windows which are really cool for a
        > rookie....
        > My problem is that the mouse pointer remains on the screen.
        > Is there a way to turn it off, make it invisible, or turn it into a
        > little black dot as a minimum?

        Use the CURSOR command to change the mouse pointer.

        The code below will disable the cursor for the application window of the
        process that calls the API function.

        '---code start (watch for line wraps)

        TITLEBAR "Hide Mouse Cursor Demo"

        ' based on http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms648396(VS.85).aspx

        CALLDLL #user32, "ShowCursor",_
        0 AS long,_
        result AS long

        PRINT
        PRINT "Hit Any Key to Show the Mouse Cursor ..."
        dummy$ = INPUT$(1)
        PRINT

        CALLDLL #user32, "ShowCursor",_
        1 AS long,_