Strange Characters in My Message

  • Gary Passmore
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2013
      When I joined the LB group here, Yahoo automatically set it up so that incoming messages were sent to the Yahoo Mail account that it created for me at the time. As a result, I rarely actually visit the forum, since I can see and reply to all messages through Yahoo mail.

      Today I happened to go directly to the forum message page, on another computer, and observed extraneous characters in my sent message that do not appear in the Sent folder messages of my e-mail account.

      My apologies. No es culpa da mi, (as far as I can tell :D )-

      Gary
      ...from the world according to GaRPMorE