Re: [libertybasic] bmpbutton - no inverting of colors?

  • Sarmed N.
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2013
      Yes,

      Search for Enhanced BM Buttons for Alyce.
      It also shows focus when became over it, while you used Win7 operating system.

      Regards,
      Sarmed

      Is there some way to prevent a bmpbutton from inverting its colors when pressed?

    • gregsweitzer
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6, 2013
        Thanks, Sarmed. I also notice that when I compile my program and run it on a windows 8 tablet, the color inversion stops. Strange.
        Greg