bmpbutton - no inverting of colors?

  • gregsweitzer
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3 5:55 AM
      Is there some way to prevent a bmpbutton from inverting its colors when pressed?
    • Sarmed N.
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3 7:05 AM
        Yes,

        Search for Enhanced BM Buttons for Alyce.
        It also shows focus when became over it, while you used Win7 operating system.

        Regards,
        Sarmed

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 6 5:16 PM
          Thanks, Sarmed. I also notice that when I compile my program and run it on a windows 8 tablet, the color inversion stops. Strange.
          Greg