Re: Where is the focus?

  • green8819
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 22, 2013
      I am trying to find out if a program will let me know which control had the last focus.

      In my program, there is no problem with button presses.
      As for textbox, also no problem if a user presses [Enter] after an entry.

      I overlooked an important fact that a user might press [Tab] instead; as in filling out an e-form with several textboxes. Sometimes we don't know which entry we did last.

      I give up on a solution for this. If anyone knows, how about sharing. Preferably a tried and tested solution.