Re: [libertybasic] Requesting assistance with mystery bug

  • Robert Hendrix
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 18, 2013
      This is interesting. I submitted the following post on 6/19/2013, but
      it didn't appear at the time. I eventually forgot about it. Then it
      showed up in my inbox this morning. I wonder where it has been for the
      last month? I have had messages take a long time to arrive, but never
      29 days. Well, it was only a side note, so it was not really important.