Re: Hide a Folder !

  • green8819
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2013
      You tried? Care to post a small example?
      Hiding a folder seems to affect 'Folder Options' in the whole windows.
      I am on another topic, anyway.
      Thanks.

      --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "Sarmed" <sarmednafi@...> wrote:

      > > 'only way to unhide for user is Folder Options
      > > run "attrib +s +h "+"pmwd.txt", hide
      > > calldll #kernel32,"Sleep",50 as ulong,r as void
      >

      > Mike, In past you show us how to hide a file from the user via LB code (above).
      > Now is there a way, or can you adapt some way to make it work from inside LB code to HIDE A FOLDER?
      > The same way as you did with the file.
      > I try but failed. I hope you can.
      >
      > Regards,

    • Sarmed N.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18, 2013
        > 'only way to unhide for user is Folder Options
        > run "attrib +s +h "+"pmwd.txt", hide
        > calldll #kernel32,"Sleep",50 as ulong,r as void

        In past I tried to let Make Directory gives a hidden directory, I failed.
        But now since two hours a goo, a friend said, put the folder name instead file name, It works!
        So the make directory command will be separated from "attrib" line as well.
        Thanks for replay,

        regards,