Hide a Folder !

  • Sarmed
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2013
      > 'only way to unhide for user is Folder Options
      > run "attrib +s +h "+"pmwd.txt", hide
      > calldll #kernel32,"Sleep",50 as ulong,r as void

      Mike, In past you show us how to hide a file from the user via LB code (above).
      Now is there a way, or can you adapt some way to make it work from inside LB code to HIDE A FOLDER?
      The same way as you did with the file.
      I try but failed. I hope you can.

      Regards,
    • green8819
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18, 2013
        You tried? Care to post a small example?
        Hiding a folder seems to affect 'Folder Options' in the whole windows.
        I am on another topic, anyway.
        Thanks.

        --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "Sarmed" <sarmednafi@...> wrote:

        > > 'only way to unhide for user is Folder Options
        > > run "attrib +s +h "+"pmwd.txt", hide
        > > calldll #kernel32,"Sleep",50 as ulong,r as void
        >

        > Mike, In past you show us how to hide a file from the user via LB code (above).
        > Now is there a way, or can you adapt some way to make it work from inside LB code to HIDE A FOLDER?
        > The same way as you did with the file.
        > I try but failed. I hope you can.
        >
        > Regards,

      • Sarmed N.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 18, 2013
          > 'only way to unhide for user is Folder Options
          > run "attrib +s +h "+"pmwd.txt", hide
          > calldll #kernel32,"Sleep",50 as ulong,r as void

          In past I tried to let Make Directory gives a hidden directory, I failed.
          But now since two hours a goo, a friend said, put the folder name instead file name, It works!
          So the make directory command will be separated from "attrib" line as well.
          Thanks for replay,

          regards,