Re: [libertybasic] LB: future ???

  • Lorne Russell
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 14 9:23 PM
      I have been using LB and following this newsgroup for well over 15 years now.
      Jose Fortuna’s post has to be the most ridiculous, childish one I’ve ever seen here.
      Just walk away Jose.
      This is an adults only site.

      Lorne Russell

      Message 32 of 32 , Jul 17 6:20 AM
        I am in education but before that I went to a Voc-Tech  for Industrial Electronics I then spent 8 years in Navy where I was in advanced electronics dealing with fire control systems for the Polaris Missile systems.  My first computer was a radio shack color computer. I programmed it using Dos and machine language sub routines that I pirated.  ( from pre windows, win 3.0  to win 8). When computers came into the class room , I learned apple basic. and Later I got a copy of QBASIC 4.5. I used this program to write many educational programs. I would compile them into EXE s . With windows 7 I was looking for something to use to continue producing my educational programs. I have VB 6 but it is too foreign to how I program. I got my teaching degrees to be able to coach!  My degree was in math so I am used to logic statements.  I have toyed with LB but not really expanded development because creating stand alone programs is not  what I wanted.  I hope to
        have a stable of Computer tutor programs to apply to my post retirement work.
        I do enjoy reading the posts and save those that can make good reference materials.
        BobLand