Reminder for what?

  • Sarmed
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2013
      Dear LB Group,

      I receive the following message, Reminder for what?
      How should I response. Or what should I do.
      What's the meaning of "PD"

      '----------------------------------------------------
      Reminder from: libertybasic Yahoo! Group

      Title: PD

      Date: Friday July 12, 2013
      Time: 8:00 am - 11:00 am (GMT-06.00) Central Time (US & Canada)
      Location: wichita

      Edit reminder options
      '-----------------------------------------------------

      Regards,
      Sarmed
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2013
        Am 12.07.2013 19:11, schrieb Sarmed:
        > Dear LB Group,
        >
        > I receive the following message, Reminder for what?
        > How should I response. Or what should I do.
        > What's the meaning of "PD"

        I would ignore it, since it looks like Spam.

        One of the members of this group has serious problems with his system
        being hijacked by a bot net, so this seems to be just the bot sending
        out messages.