Re: [libertybasic] Re: On goto

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11 12:15 PM
      Am 11.07.2013 20:51, schrieb Robert:

      > Hi Dave,
      > Thanks for your suggestion. Someone else also suggested the case idea.
      > It would work as would if then. Problem is, I would need a series of 50 select case or if then. I am thinking that there is no easy way.
      > Thanks again, Bob

      Depending on the information used to trigger the 50 "On Goto" cases,
      there might be other ways, that would be simpler now, but impossible to
      implement at the time of the creation of the listing.

      Can you show a run-able simple example duplicating the "On Goto" issue,
      so we can better help you getting rid of it.