Re: Can we do it?

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 10, 2013
      Yes getbmp and drawbmp.

      'This pastes multiple small bg images into one large page
      'I would say it may be easier to draw everything to one gb
      nomainwin
      WindowWidth = 800
      WindowHeight = 400
      UpperLeftX = (DisplayWidth-WindowWidth)/2
      UpperLeftY = (DisplayHeight-WindowHeight)/2
      graphicbox #1.p, 450,50,300,300
      graphicbox #1.g, 50,50,300,300
      open "Graphics Printing" for window_nf as #1
      #1 "trapclose [quit]"

      #1.g "down ; color black ; font ariel 72"
      #1.p "down"
      z=1

      for y=0 to 900 step 300
      for x=0 to 600 step 300
      'draw your graphics
      #1.g "cls ; place 50 100 ;\";z
      'getbmp the drawing, you can only getbmp what
      'you can see on screen
      'note that I avoided the border by getbmping
      'the pixels inside the border
      #1.g "getbmp bmp 1 1 297 297"
      'draw it in its new printing position
      #1.p "drawbmp bmp ";x;" ";y
      z=z+1
      next x
      next y

      print #1.p, "flush"
      print #1.p, "print 900"

      wait

      [quit]
      close #1
      end
    • Sarmed N.
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 10, 2013
        Thank you Rod, thanks for the help.

        ________________________________
        #1 "trapclose [quit]"

        #1.g "down ; color black ; font ariel 72"
        #1.p "down"
        z=1

        for y=0 to 900 step 300
        for x=0 to 600 step 300