Re: tickets

  • green8819
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 2, 2013
      Alright. I see an abundance of talent in devising ways of 'stripping'. How about stripping and assembly? You strip away unlikely numbers and assemble likely numbers into a Pool. From which you create about 30 sets, each set consisting of 7 numbers. If any of your set matches the Lucky Set announced in a publicly-held Lottery Draw, you win the Jackpot.

      Sounds easy? It is. Unfortunately, whether your scheming idea showers fortune for you depends on the Almighty God's 'scheme of things'. That is the difficult part.

      While I wait for the unseen helping hand, I can try on my own, at least for the fun of it. Besides, people say God helps those who help themselves.

      Mike's Lot. Coming soon.

      Any contestants? Sarmed? Henrik?
    • jurgen
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 5, 2013
        This code is working.Thanks everyone
        But if you can do something like this it's even better.
        T$(60) = " 01 10 18 21 31 37"

        'create some dummy data with raising number 1-99

        'count number of tickets
        open "C:LottoGameData.csv" for input as #1
        while not(eof(#1))
        line input #1, nul$
        i=i+1
        wend
        close #1

        'discard the ones you dont want
        open "C:LottoGameData.csv" for input as #1
        for n= 1 to i-60
        line input #1, nul$
        next

        'grab the ones you do