Re: [libertybasic] Re: pb11

  • Sarmed N.
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 1, 2013
      > I believe it deserve to read about it.

      Thank you Henrik,

      Have you any link under your hand?

      ________________________________
      From: Henrik <henriknilson@...>
      To: "libertybasic@yahoogroups.com" <libertybasic@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, June 30, 2013 10:28 PM
      Subject: Re: [libertybasic] Re: pb11

      I think the best way to keep saving data with updating to
      the last moment and instant backup, is to use external H.D with mirroring.

      With mirroring the replication of logical disk volumes onto
      separate physical hard disks is done in real time to ensure continuous
      availability.
      So if you save or delete something on the internal HD of the
      computer, the same thing will happen in the external HD instantly
      I believe it deserve to read about it.
      Regards

      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 1, 2013
        Some problems
        of using mirroring are that the drives have to be the same size. Some solutions
        will simply use the smaller size and ignore the extra space.
        And, all
        files on the drives are backed-up, including temp files. That's a lot more
        overhead.
        If you Google “HDD mirroring software" you may find a lot for free.

        Here is a useful
        link to read about the software

        http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/17926/use-drive-mirroring-for-instant-backup-in-windows-7/

        Message 3 of 19 , Jul 2, 2013