Re: [libertybasic] New file uploaded to libertybasic

  • Henrik
    Message 1 of 626 , Jun 22, 2013

      Because it
      is the easiest way to protect data file from unwanted access, encryption is
      good but a bit trickier.

      ________________________________
      Message 626 of 626 , Sep 24, 2013
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the libertybasic
        group.

        File : /smd-code book 65 Wcode.zip
        Uploaded by : sarmednafi <sarmednafi@...>
        Description : The Final optimum Version of this program

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        sarmednafi <sarmednafi@...>