Re: [libertybasic] Re: calibrate

  • Sarmed N.
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 20, 2013
      > Because I didn't find any screen ruler that allows me to calibrate in pixels directly.
      > Like you and everybody else, I too measures in pixels.
      You only needs to calibrate when you going to print the picture from screen to a paper. So you needs to draw in cm and the ruler give you in pixels.
      If there is another reason please let us know.
      The ruler REGLO has a calibrated zoom, the zoom value can multiply or divide by a factor to get the equal pixels for a cm.

      >  it is necessary to measure the test length in cm, compare it with the actual pixel length
      Why should you compare?
      Is it because we usually do that as a habit? then we need to shift our mind a little!
      Or may be there is another reasons, I really want to know it.
      Are you going to print?
      If the answer, you like to measure and compare, just you like that. Then I can understand that.

      >  the 'Wrap' single-file exe does allow updates.
      Yes, but the operation of compress and decompress, happen with a risk of some error could cause by electric noise for example.
      More over you can copy all files in run time, what do then the single file exe.
      The iexepress opens the files in temp directory. Any one can reach it easily.

      This a patch file of MSDOS you just paste it in notepad then (save as) give it a name and change the extension to bat. Double click on it you will see a folder created then double click on patch will ask you do you want to hide the folder ... etc
      Such type of files can delete the window folder in c partition, the operating system looking like stupid, then after the all window folder deleted XP keeps work but in slow motion. After restart windows will be broken.

      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 21, 2013
        You may download this useful multiunit ruler including pixels

        http://www.melanto.com/wonderwebware.com/ScreenRulerSetup.exe