RE: [libertybasic] Re: File or folder?

  • Jim Hiley
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2013
      Yes
      The FILES statement fills an array with all the files and directories in a
      directory
      It also tells you how many are files so you can determine when the directory
      listing starts. From that you can determine what section of the list (file
      or directory) your item if interest is located.

      The help file tells all.

      Jim