Re: [libertybasic] windows constants

  • larryrl@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 7, 2013
      I already have the font i need i just need to know the code to take that string which holds the ascii character and insert it into the editor like we do with the liberty basic texteditor using the !insert command. I know there has to be a way to do it. At least one that i can understand.

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

    • Sarmed N.
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 7, 2013
        Try this,
        The font must be a font not a symbol font,
        The Language  must be supported by MS Windows,
        So you must set the second key board in your machine to that language,
        doing that from regeonal setting of control panel.
        If you use Win7, use font of type MS_Sans_Serif for text editor, there is no font can help you but this.
        then try send to the control, I hope you will succeed. As it is succeeds with complex script.

        good luck