Re: MINIMIZE

    Message 1 of 9 , May 24, 2013
      So is it working now? Can you post the code for other readers?
      --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "Sarmed N." <sarmednafi@...> wrote:

      > Hello Mike,
      >
      > Thank you for response, nothing strange mike, the name not real I just chose it to reflects the exists of both the exe run engine and the normal token.
      > However I use the style bit instead of MINIMIZE command.
      >
      > Regards,
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Sarmed N.
      Message 2 of 9 , May 24, 2013
        Yes Rod,
        I upload smd-code_book_59.zip  in file section, any one can find the code folder in the zip. If you run search_PC and chose save as topic, either if the program going to save it as a real topic or as a text file attached to only name of a topic, the code_book will be opened in MINIMIZE using a style bit triggered by a number pass through command line.
        Thanks to you, Stefan, Richard, Fred K6DGW, and all who answered my questions.

        Sarmed

        ________________________________
        So is it working now? Can you post the code for other readers?
        --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "Sarmed N." <sarmednafi@...> wrote:

        > Hello Mike,
        >
        > Thank you for response, nothing strange mike, the name not real I just chose it to reflects the exists of both the exe run engine and the normal token.
        > However I use the style bit instead of MINIMIZE command.
        >
        > Regards,
        >

        > ________________________________

      • Sarmed N.
        Message 3 of 9 , May 24, 2013
          > So is it working now? Can you post the code for other readers?

          Sure,

          ...   ...   ...
          ...   ...   ...
             CommandLine$ = lower$(CommandLine$)
              if
          (val(word$(CommandLine$, 2))=2) OR (val(word$(CommandLine$, 2))=5) then
                  stylebits
          #w, _WS_MINIMIZE, 0, 0, 0
                  End if
          open DefaultDir$+"\"+"SMD-Code Book
          5.9" for window As #w
          ...   ...   ...
          ...   ...   ...

          The above part of the code is the window open statement
          of LB program, the style bit activates only when one of two keys comes with
          command line which opens this program.
          The following is the command line in other program.

          '-----
          run "smd-code_book_59.exe 5 "; filename$
          '-----

          The spaces are critical must in correct.

          Regards