A New Version

  • Sarmed
    Message 1 of 8 , May 24, 2013
      Hi All,

      I uploaded the final version of smd-code book. This version consists of two programs can works either together or you may use each one as single program.
      In this version you may search inside PC and run any address by just select the address and chose the suitable command from menu. I add search because the poor search engine in Win7 without XPMode. For me this program is wonderful, it acts like a small operating system for flash memories. The program has a smart way to deal with htm files. I think all the bugs I fix it, as I can't use the PC without this program. Select the URL path then click the suitable button to open it either with default IE or other browser. All comments are well come. The only less is the help file.

      Regards,
      SARMED
    • Henrik
      Message 2 of 8 , May 25, 2013

        Hi Sarmad
        You got it. “The only less is
        the help file.”
        You have been working so hard to write the code of book
        developing-59, and it is defiantly of great benefit, but such a sophisticated
        code is fatally need for detailed help file, specially for newbie’s who are
        coming to the group and for all who did not convey this work.
        If you couldn't, then a brief help like how to start using
        the code in general and the effect of each button…etc is really necessary.
        In the same time the code might be perfect by doing that,
        therefore it worth’s to do it.
        Thank you

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 8 , May 26, 2013
          Yes, Henrik I will do that.

          I wish if there is a way let me able to write help
          like that don by Carl, I mean the modern html help file he wrote. Alyce wizard
          was wonderful, also I can write help file using help compiler of MS. But I
          can't find a way to do html help file. If anyone know even if it is a
          commercial program please let us know.
          Thank you

          Regards,
          Sarmed

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 8 , May 26, 2013
            Please Henrik Don't write my name SARMAD this is not me even if you find much SARMAD on internet.

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 8 , May 26, 2013
              --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "Sarmed N." <sarmednafi@...> wrote:

              > Yes, Henrik I will do that.
              >
              > I wish if there is a way let me able to write help
              > like that don by Carl, I mean the modern html help file he wrote. Alyce wizard
              > was wonderful, also I can write help file using help compiler of MS. But I
              > can't find a way to do html help file. If anyone know even if it is a
              > commercial program please let us know.
              > Thank you
              >
              > Regards,
              > Sarmed

              Microsoft has an HTML HELP WORKSHOP you can download here: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=21138
              I'm not sure it is exactly what you want, but it might be worth a look.
            • Henrik
              Message 6 of 8 , May 26, 2013
                Sorry Sarmed.

                ________________________________

                Message 7 of 8 , May 26, 2013
                  You may use any html editor like Microsoft Office FrontPage
                  2003 or 2000

                  ________________________________

                  Message 8 of 8 , May 26, 2013
                    Am 26.05.2013 15:57, schrieb Sarmed N.:
                    > Yes, Henrik I will do that.
                    >
                    > I wish if there is a way let me able to write help
                    > like that don by Carl, I mean the modern html help file he wrote. Alyce wizard
                    > was wonderful, also I can write help file using help compiler of MS. But I
                    > can't find a way to do html help file. If anyone know even if it is a
                    > commercial program please let us know.
                    > Thank you

                    You could try doxygen at http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/index.html
                    The web site was created using doxygen itself.

                    Another one would be HelpMaker at http://sourceforge.net/projects/helpmaker/