Re: [libertybasic] MINIMIZE

  • Henrik
    Message 1 of 9 , May 24, 2013
      To me, this is work OK under
      Win7
      nomainwin
      RUN "NOTEPAD min.txt", SHOWMINIMIZED

      ________________________________
      From: Sarmed <sarmednafi@...>
      To: libertybasic@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, May 24, 2013 7:33 AM
      Subject: [libertybasic] MINIMIZE

      Dear Sir,

      The following sentence works but the MINIMIZE not worked, under Win7. Is it normal or I make some mistake?

      run "Token.exe 2 "; filename$, MINIMIZE

      Where
      The Token.exe is the run engine for token files.
      2 is argument of command line.
      filename$ holding the complete path and file name.
      MINIMIZE which the question about it.

      Regards,
      Sarmed

    • Sarmed N.
      Message 2 of 9 , May 24, 2013
        Dear Rod,

        The only examples in help file works fine, if a user program not system program seems no result with MINIMIZE. Of course we run the program first in it's normal format then in token, I put MINIMIZE then change into token without test because I am sure it will work, as it works with notepad!

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 9 , May 24, 2013
          So is it working now? Can you post the code for other readers?
          --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "Sarmed N." <sarmednafi@...> wrote:

          > Hello Mike,
          >
          > Thank you for response, nothing strange mike, the name not real I just chose it to reflects the exists of both the exe run engine and the normal token.
          > However I use the style bit instead of MINIMIZE command.
          >
          > Regards,
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Sarmed N.
          Message 4 of 9 , May 24, 2013
            Yes Rod,
            I upload smd-code_book_59.zip  in file section, any one can find the code folder in the zip. If you run search_PC and chose save as topic, either if the program going to save it as a real topic or as a text file attached to only name of a topic, the code_book will be opened in MINIMIZE using a style bit triggered by a number pass through command line.
            Thanks to you, Stefan, Richard, Fred K6DGW, and all who answered my questions.

            Sarmed

            ________________________________
            So is it working now? Can you post the code for other readers?
            --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "Sarmed N." <sarmednafi@...> wrote:

            > Hello Mike,
            >
            > Thank you for response, nothing strange mike, the name not real I just chose it to reflects the exists of both the exe run engine and the normal token.
            > However I use the style bit instead of MINIMIZE command.
            >
            > Regards,
            >

            > ________________________________

          • Sarmed N.
            Message 5 of 9 , May 24, 2013
              > So is it working now? Can you post the code for other readers?

              Sure,

              ...   ...   ...
              ...   ...   ...
                 CommandLine$ = lower$(CommandLine$)
                  if
              (val(word$(CommandLine$, 2))=2) OR (val(word$(CommandLine$, 2))=5) then
                      stylebits
              #w, _WS_MINIMIZE, 0, 0, 0
                      End if
              open DefaultDir$+"\"+"SMD-Code Book
              5.9" for window As #w
              ...   ...   ...
              ...   ...   ...

              The above part of the code is the window open statement
              of LB program, the style bit activates only when one of two keys comes with
              command line which opens this program.
              The following is the command line in other program.

              '-----
              run "smd-code_book_59.exe 5 "; filename$
              '-----

              The spaces are critical must in correct.

              Regards