Re: Virtual machine stack overflow

    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2013
      There are few limits to size in liberty. So I suspect your problem is program flow or more likely using up memory by drawing repeatedly and not releasing that memory. If you are drawing you need to use delsegmnt, or cls or discard to manage memory use.

      http://lbpe.wikispaces.com/SegmentsAndFlushing

      http://lbpe.wikispaces.com/Graphic+Segments

      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2013
        You may also be jumping out of a loop with goto, exit for exit when is the command to use to exit a loop early.