Re: Code Bank 4

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3, 2013
      > >Am 02.05.2013 06:44, schrieb taw915:
      > > I am trying to track down John Davidson's Code Bank 4. Any idea
      > > >where her or his software can be found? The geocities address
      > > everyone links too is invalid.

      > John sites have been offline since he was no longer able to maintain them.
      > Sorry, but there will be no way to bring them online again.
      > Stefan Pendl

      I have a copy of the full release of Codebank 4.0.3
      However, I don't immediately find anything indicating that John allowed redistribution from anything but his site. Maybe Alyce would have additional information as to John's intentions because he credits her with a significant contribution to his project.
      I'll continue to monitor this group for any response.

      Bill Beasley