Re: Code Bank 4

  • Harry
    Message 1 of 6 , May 2, 2013
      Have you tried the Wayback Machine. http://archive.org/web/web.php

      I've found a number of gone-but-not-forgotten sites there.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 3, 2013
        Am 03.05.2013 00:10, schrieb Harry:
        > Have you tried the Wayback Machine. http://archive.org/web/web.php
        >
        > I've found a number of gone-but-not-forgotten sites there.

        They don't host downloads, so you will be out of luck.

      • Bill
        Message 3 of 6 , May 3, 2013
          > >Am 02.05.2013 06:44, schrieb taw915:
          > > I am trying to track down John Davidson's Code Bank 4. Any idea
          > > >where her or his software can be found? The geocities address
          > > everyone links too is invalid.

          > John sites have been offline since he was no longer able to maintain them.
          > Sorry, but there will be no way to bring them online again.
          > Stefan Pendl

          I have a copy of the full release of Codebank 4.0.3
          However, I don't immediately find anything indicating that John allowed redistribution from anything but his site. Maybe Alyce would have additional information as to John's intentions because he credits her with a significant contribution to his project.
          I'll continue to monitor this group for any response.

          Bill Beasley