Parameter for calling a created program

  • Stotz, Dieter
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2013
      Hello,

      I have seen, that out from LB it is possible to transfer parameter, i. e. "test.exe parameter1" for instance. Is it possible too to go vice versa, that means I want to call my created basic program including a parameter, which then can be scanned within the program? I want to change the shape of a selection window in dependency on a parameter.

      Thanks and regards

      Dieter Stotz
      Forschung & Entwicklung
      Research & Development

      ANDERSON-NEGELE
      Negele Messtechnik GmbH
      Raiffeisenweg 7
      D-87743 Egg a. d. Günz
      Phone: +49 8333 9204-733
      Fax: +49 8333 9204-49
      E-mail: d.stotz@...<b.gierl@...>

      Please be advised that this email may contain confidential
      information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
      by email by replying to the sender and delete this message. The
      sender disclaims that the content of this email constitutes an offer
      to enter into, or the acceptance of, any agreement; provided that the
      foregoing does not invalidate the binding effect of any digital or
      other electronic reproduction of a manual signature that is included
      in any attachment.

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2013
        The special variable CommandLine$ will contain any parameters passed when the .tkn or .exe basic file is called. The help file has examples.