Re: [libertybasic] Re: CRLFs in textboxes FWIW

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 27, 2013
      Am 27.04.2013 22:54, schrieb Harry:
      > I looked for that, Eric, and didn't find it.

      See http://lbpe.wikispaces.com/gui#Stylebits ;-)

      Everything you need to know is at the wikis listed in my signature.

    • Henrik
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 28, 2013
        Is it possible to use copy and paste in listbox? If yes any
        example please!

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 28, 2013
          A listbox isn't designed for that. You could use the hidden textbox trick to receive the list and update the listbox array but it is a pretty convoluted way to populate a list. Perhaps if you described the task and gave sample data folks might offer alternative solutions.

          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 28, 2013
            The following is a code
            mentioned in the link given by Stefan, but for textbox "written by Janet
            Terra ".
            The content
            of textbox of the code accept copy and paste..
            Is it possible to
            replace the textbox with listbox with keeping acceptance of copy and paste?

               'The code

                Nomainwin
                WindowWidth=200
                WindowHeight=160

                text1$ = "STYLEBITS allows you to change the style of a Liberty BASIC window or control."
                text2$ = "Add to or edit this text."

                Textbox #Main.txtbx, 0, 0, 190, 68
                Stylebits #Main.txtbx, _WS_VSCROLL OR _ES_MULTILINE, _ES_AUTOHSCROLL, 0, 0
                Statictext #Main, text2$, 5, 80, 190, 30

                Open "LineWrap for LB" for Window_nf as #Main
                Print #Main, "Trapclose EndDemo"
                Print #Main, "Font Times_New_Roman 12 Bold"
                Print #Main.txtbx, text1$
                Wait

                Sub EndDemo handle$
                Close #Main