Re: Textbox Help

  • Harry
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 26, 2013
      Ah! That works, but when others may be using the app, that will need an on-screen instruction. Still, it works. Thanks, Lorne.

      --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "Lorne Russell" <lorneokb@...> wrote:

      > Sorry I can right mouse and paste but ctl-v doesn't work
      >
      > Lorne Russell

    • Harry
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 26, 2013
        Thanks, Rod and Stefan. Yes, the text box is enabled and has focus. And, yes, there is a texteditor widget in one case. There may be in the other app, too, though I thought that was a combobox. I'll have to see when I get home.