Re: [libertybasic] Re: Textbox Help

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 26 4:00 AM
      Am 26.04.2013 12:50, schrieb Rod:
      > Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V both work fine for me. But the cursor needs to be in the textbox either with setfocus or clicking. Is the text getting pasted elsewhere? Is the textbox enabled?

      I seem to remember a problem where the keys don't work when the window
      also includes a text editor widget.

    • Harry
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 26 7:26 AM
        Ah! That works, but when others may be using the app, that will need an on-screen instruction. Still, it works. Thanks, Lorne.

        --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "Lorne Russell" <lorneokb@...> wrote:

        > Sorry I can right mouse and paste but ctl-v doesn't work
        >
        > Lorne Russell

      • Harry
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 26 7:33 AM
          Thanks, Rod and Stefan. Yes, the text box is enabled and has focus. And, yes, there is a texteditor widget in one case. There may be in the other app, too, though I thought that was a combobox. I'll have to see when I get home.