Textbox Help

  • Harry
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 25 8:15 AM
      How come I (and you, probably) can't paste (Ctrl-V) into a textbox? I don't see a style that would help. Am I missing something?
    • Lorne Russell
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 25 8:31 AM
        Works fine for me.
        Maybe you trying to paste something that is not text

        Lorne Russell

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 25 8:36 AM
          Sorry I can right mouse and paste but ctl-v doesn't work

          Lorne Russell

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 26 3:50 AM
            Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V both work fine for me. But the cursor needs to be in the textbox either with setfocus or clicking. Is the text getting pasted elsewhere? Is the textbox enabled?

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 26 4:00 AM
              Am 26.04.2013 12:50, schrieb Rod:
              > Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V both work fine for me. But the cursor needs to be in the textbox either with setfocus or clicking. Is the text getting pasted elsewhere? Is the textbox enabled?

              I seem to remember a problem where the keys don't work when the window
              also includes a text editor widget.

            • Harry
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 26 7:26 AM
                Ah! That works, but when others may be using the app, that will need an on-screen instruction. Still, it works. Thanks, Lorne.

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 26 7:33 AM
                  Thanks, Rod and Stefan. Yes, the text box is enabled and has focus. And, yes, there is a texteditor widget in one case. There may be in the other app, too, though I thought that was a combobox. I'll have to see when I get home.