Window focus

  • cleek255
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2013
      There is all sorts of how to move the focus aroung in the Basic help, if you have opened anoher window and know the handle. How to I get the focus back on the mainwin for input after using other windows to display data?
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2013
        Well the mainwin is supposed to be a development and debugging resource that you switch off after your program is stable.

        So you should really design your GUI to capture and complete the whole user input and output session.

        Posting cod wil get you a more specific answer