AW: [libertybasic] Re:FormWords

  • pendl2megabit
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2013
      To create a 32-bit IExpress executable on 64-bit Windows, you need to run the one located in C:\Windows\SysWOW64.

      Von Samsung Mobile gesendet

      -------- Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht --------
      Von: green8819 <mike4612@...>
      An: libertybasic@yahoogroups.com
      Betreff: [libertybasic] Re:FormWords

      This single-file exe was created using IEXPRESS on my 64-bit W7.
      The exe runs fine on my machine.
      I tried on somebody's 32-bit W7. It won't run.
      I tried on my XP. It won't run.
      Too bad. But it was nice to see a single-file exe.

      I suppose I have to create the exe on a 32-bit and XP separately. Those interested can try IEXPRESS on their machines. You can find it in Widows\System32.

      Before that, check out old posts on how to create a single-file LB app using IEXPRESS.

      Before that, the standalone has to be created first using LB's "Create Application" feature. Only then IEXPRESS can be used.

      A standalone can run on XP, Vista, 32-bit W7 and 64-bit W7. It can run without LB installed on the computer. The only setback is, it consists of at least 10 files.

      I have posted the standalone for this program. Files page, "FW.zip". Comments welcome.

      (Sarmed, I have not read your post yet)