#handle

  • David
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2013
      Is there a place on the group page to look up catagories?

      If not where is a good on line direction to the topic of #handle.

      David
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2013
        Am 02.03.2013 03:41, schrieb David:

        > Is there a place on the group page to look up catagories?
        >
        > If not where is a good on line direction to the topic of #handle.

        The first resource for looking for information about a specific topic is
        the help file shipping with the LB editor.

        Some other resources are listed in my signature.

        Another forum dedicated to LB is at
        http://libertybasic.conforums.com/index.cgi which includes further links
        to resources on its main page.

        If you can't find the information you are searching for in those
        resources, come here and ask specific questions using sample code that
        fails for you.