Re: [libertybasic] Windows 95

  • Gary Passmore
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2013
      Very interesting. I haven't used that old Packard-Bell in 11 years, but it still maintains a place on one of my desks. :)

      Gary Passmore (GaRPMorE)

    • Gary Passmore
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2013
        There have been no forum posts to my Yahoo e-mail account in five days. This is unusual, although not unheard of. I am sending this as a test.

        Gary Passmore
        ...from the world according to GaRPMorE