Windows 95

  • Roggow
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 19, 2013
      Don't count windows 95 down & out It is still faster and just as usable
      for certain jobs. Even LB 4 still works on it. And, it loads much
    • Gary Passmore
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 20, 2013
        Very interesting. I haven't used that old Packard-Bell in 11 years, but it still maintains a place on one of my desks. :)

        Gary Passmore (GaRPMorE)

      • Gary Passmore
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 25, 2013
          There have been no forum posts to my Yahoo e-mail account in five days. This is unusual, although not unheard of. I am sending this as a test.

          Gary Passmore
          ...from the world according to GaRPMorE