Re: [libertybasic] fcq47

  • Henrik
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14, 2013
      Mike, a member of what
      please?

      ________________________________
      From: gmike646 <mike4612@...>
      To: libertybasic@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2013 8:28 AM
      Subject: [libertybasic] fcq47

      Sorry, I can't post the zip until I become a 'member'
      -Mike.

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 14, 2013
        Mike has changed his ID and so cannot edit or delete his original posting to the files archive, fcq47. Perhaps Carl can delete that file as the board admin. Mike can post the new file under his new ID gmike646.

        --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, Henrik wrote:

        > Mike, a member of what
        > please?

      • gmike646
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 14, 2013
          Thank you Henrik, Rod.

          One of my recent posts that I posted as 'green8819' got truncated and was rendered incomplete and useless. I know the post was a bit too long, and assumed that Yahoo was right in snipping it off.

          So I joined as a new member to this Forum as 'gmike646'. Now I can't access 'Files' page. A message said that I have to be accepted as a member first by the moderator.

          Mr Moderator, could you please let me in?

          Thanks.