fcq23.zip

  • henriknilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2013
      Hello Mike

      Would you please notice:
      The text file "Sample dataFile.txt "in your package code" fcq23.zip" has to be renamed to "qa.txt", so the code will work OK otherwise the code will not work.
      In addition the new formed file" pmwd.txt" will contain symbols after the quiz, they are not understandable!
      Thank you
    • green8819
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 31, 2013
        Hi Henrik,

        Yes, I know there is no "qa.txt". The user is supposed to create it using the sample as a guide.

        Yes, I know "pmwd.txt" contains unreadable text. It is the scoreFile. It was encrypted so that a user cannot alter the scores. Only now, I learned how to store it as .dll file.

        Thanks for the comments.