play flac. files in LB4

  • eurodacruz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2013
      I have tried several approaches to play flac. files in LB4 but so far nothing works well. Has anyone an example on how to implement the flac.dll in LB, or can anyone give me advice on how to go about this?
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2013
        Am 31.01.2013 00:03, schrieb eurodacruz:
        > I have tried several approaches to play flac. files in LB4 but so far nothing works well. Has anyone an example on how to implement the flac.dll in LB, or can anyone give me advice on how to go about this?

        A guide to translating API functions from C to LB is available at
        http://www.b6sw.com/forum/content.php?mode=hints&t=235

        I haven't stumbled across some code that uses that DLL.

        Have you installed the FLAC codec, if so there shouldn't be any problem
        playing the files.
        After installing the codec, check it out by using the simple media
        player at http://www.lbdownloads.com/files/viewtopic.php?t=539