New file uploaded to libertybasic

  • libertybasic@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 626 , Jan 16, 2013
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the libertybasic
      group.

      File : /smd-code book 44.zip
      Uploaded by : sarmednafi <sarmednafi@...>
      Description : This is the optimum version of this program I did, as I used this program each day, I can say, the only feature the program needs is the ability to add a bookmark, to save the topic which has been choose, and the line we stand on. This feature could be added in future. However we still has the ability to add bookmarks, by inserts a word in the notes text, then search for this to find it, this word will acts as a bookmark.

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      sarmednafi <sarmednafi@...>
    • libertybasic@yahoogroups.com
      Message 626 of 626 , Sep 24, 2013
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the libertybasic
        group.

        File : /smd-code book 65 Wcode.zip
        Uploaded by : sarmednafi <sarmednafi@...>
        Description : The Final optimum Version of this program