Re: [libertybasic] Speech Synthesizer output for LB?

  • David Speck
    Message 1 of 626 , Jan 5, 2013
      Stefan, Richard,

      I found the reference on the b6sw forum. It is effective, and very easy
      to use.

      A reference to the code, or the code sample should be included in the
      basic LB documentation.

      Thanksfor your help

      Dave

    • libertybasic@yahoogroups.com
      Message 626 of 626 , Sep 24, 2013
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the libertybasic
        group.

        File : /smd-code book 65 Wcode.zip
        Uploaded by : sarmednafi <sarmednafi@...>
        Description : The Final optimum Version of this program

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        sarmednafi <sarmednafi@...>