Re: ERROR WHILE OPENING A FILE FOR OUTPUT WHEN LB v4.04 IS RUNNING UNDER Windows 8

  • green8819
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 13, 2012
      'I tried the following in my computer.

      'this has no error message. Can see the file in C:\
      open "C:\imp52" for output as #3
      print #3,par$
      close #3

      'this gives error message, because location not known
      open "C:\Users\oem\Desktop\Documents\Roulette\imp52" for output as #1
      print #1,par$
      close #1

      'Your W7 computer knows where to print imp52.
      'There is no such location in your W8 computer.