Re: slow

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 14, 2012
      I'm using MSE and everything runs just fine, all the usual folders are in place. I have not given Liberty and special privilages and it starts and runs just as it always did.

      Explain what you mean by slow, which exact parts are slow. The ide startup, the run start up, the program execution?

      --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "green8819" <mike4612@...> wrote:

      > My LB programs are slow in starting when I click the Run icon.
      > Recently I had removed my Antivirus program and installed Microsoft Security Essentials in its place.
      > This could be a reason.
      > I remember there used to be a 'Application Data', 'Roaming', 'Liberty',etc.
      > I can't see this now.
      > If this is a cause, how can I fix this?
      > Any help appreciated.
      > Thanks.

    • green8819
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 15, 2012
        Thanks to all who wanted to help.
        I have managed to locate the fault. My LB was in a Card drive(normally used for camera). It might have worn down. Plus probably my OS, XP.
        I had enough backups. Managed to reinstate to pre-MSSE config. All's well now. Thanks.