smd-code book 2.5

  • Sarmed
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2012
      Hi All,

      With this post I uploaded the latest version of (smd-code book25), my advice to anyone use my X versions, to replace the old version with this, many unnoticeable bugs are fixed. Find replace now became smarter than ever.
      Thanks to all how help me to update this program, Stefan, Richard, Alyce and the owners of examples in LBPE which I use them, thanks to Mike Rod and Carl.

      Regards
      Sarmed N.