Liberty BASIC Inquiry

  • Enrique F Bird
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2012
      Friends,

      I am an old Liberty Basic customer who stopped using it because of time
      constraintes. In the past I happily paid for at least 1 upgrade and CD.
      Unfrotunately, I have gone through 2 PCs since and have not had Liberty
      Basic installed in my last 2 PCs. I want to reconnect again and would like
      the Pro version. 2 questions:

      1- Am I eligible to upgrade price? Will there be any technical issue
      involved? I think my registrations are under my old email
      <mailto:enfbirdp@...> enfbirdp@... while my current emal is
      <mailto:enfbirdp@...> enfbirdp@... .

      2- Do I need my old registration codes?

      I would be paying through PayPal and probably pay the extra $10 for the CD
      or DVD.

      Best regards,

      Enrique F. Bird Picó

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2012
        Am 01.09.2012 21:23, schrieb Enrique F Bird:

        > 1- Am I eligible to upgrade price? Will there be any technical issue
        > involved?

        Carl is keeping the licenses on record, so he will be able to verify, if
        you are eligible for an upgrade.

        > 2- Do I need my old registration codes?

        If you want to upgrade, then you need to enter the old keys and the new
        ones.
        If you have lost the old ones, Carl should be able to send you the old
        ones too.

        Hope this helps.