voice recognition

  • Carlojjs
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2012
      Is there any voice recognition program available using Liberty Basic?
    • Sarmed Shakir
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2012
        Dear who ask this question,

        I try most commercial  programs of this type, believe me it's worth nothing. After a hundred hours of teaching the program, we discovered it failed to recognize what I said while a car passing in street. You just want to follow the same our bad steps we did with such programs. Why you want west your youth, listen to Rod.

        Regards
        Sarmed

        Is there any voice recognition program available using Liberty Basic?