Re: [libertybasic] Find the volume number of disk C:

  • Sarmed Shakir
    Message 1 of 7 , May 12, 2012
      The demo version meaning the demonstration version, meaning the free evaluation version with nag message. You can download the evaluation version for free. I check your code by Liberty basic and Executable, it returns the same ID No. for C drive. I put "wait" instead of "End" to be able to read what program print in executable mode. My suggestion is to use evaluation version .dll if it is work with you that’s mean the problem with payment version, I suppose you pay to get the dll. Also suppose you don't have viruses in your PC.
      What language you use for messages? Is it Italiano or Spanish?
      Good luck

      Regards
      SARMED

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 7 , May 14, 2012
        Yes,  I use the code after transform it in executable, it's work in both LB and executable. Ask the group again they may have some solution.

        Message 3 of 7 , May 14, 2012
          But the results are the same? That is: the volume number showed was the same for the disk C:?

          Regards

          Message 4 of 7 , May 14, 2012
            Yes, they are the same. What should you expect!!
            The correct condition is they are the same.

            Regards