Runtime error : FileSystemAccessDenied

  • Carlojjs
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2012
      I am trying to process my program that read 2 file and write one file and during the process I got the message
      "Runtime error : FileSystemAccessDenied "
      and the system stops...
      Can someone help me in solve this problem?
      in what condition this messagem should occurs?

      Regards

      Onesild
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2012
        You will get this error if any of the files are in use and locked or protected by windows. The file you have open for output, the one you are writing to, will be locked by windows and won't be accessible. Also if you are trying to write or create the file in a protected area like Program Files Directory Windows won't let you do that.

        Best to show your code, or make sure you are closing or releasing files at the correct time.

        --- In libertybasic@yahoogroups.com, "Carlojjs" <onesild@...> wrote:

        > I am trying to process my program that read 2 file and write one file and during the process I got the message
        > "Runtime error : FileSystemAccessDenied "
        > and the system stops...
        > Can someone help me in solve this problem?
        > in what condition this messagem should occurs?
        >
        > Regards
        >
        > Onesild

      • onesild silva
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 30, 2012