Gamepad and Joystick Input

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 2:38 PM
      I dusted off an old gamepad and looked up some API stuff on MSDN. I plugged it into my 64Bit Win7 system and it worked! I wrote some words for LBPE. Feel free to add or amend or indeed enhance. I find it pretty smile provoking to find that I can read a four axis gamepad with ten buttons. In theory I can now read up to sixteen,six axis, sixteen button gamepads!

      http://lbpe.wikispaces.com/Joystick+and+Gamepad+Input#Joystick and Gamepad Input