Re: Code Book

  • paradisejb
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 9, 2012
      Mike, I for one would like to see you reconsider your policy of removing your files after a short period of time. I know you have previously discussed your concern for not having your code stolen and placed on a free file archive site. I can understand that choice. But, there have been times when I've gone back to the archives to retrieve a file which you have posted, only to find it no longer there. Since it is an ARCHIVE site, it seems appropriate to keep the files on site for archival purposes. What do you think?
      Jack

      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 9, 2012
        Am 09.04.2012 15:03, schrieb Sarmed Shakir:
        > Dear Green,
        > I sent in attachment in previous
        > letter, it seems you receive nothing, that’s why I want to send it to you
        > directly. Have you receive a program in normal exe, displays for buttons F1… F4,
        > click on any produce tones?

        Attachments are not enabled for this group, but you can upload any file
        to the files area of this group.
        It is a security reason, why attachments are disabled.

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 19, 2012
          this is my confusion, enter on its own seems to work but it is acting at the end of the text where the code sends the cursor to. So dont you need to fix the cursor/insert point as well as adding chr10/13 add another displayable character an you wil see what i mean