  • Usra Mudassir
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2012
      i have read your articles please help me to understand c sharp language what is basic need for c sharp ..Thanks

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2012
        Am 04.04.2012 13:02, schrieb Usra Mudassir:
        > i have read your articles please help me to understand c sharp language what is basic need for c sharp ..Thanks

        Ursa,

        This group is dedicated to Liberty BASIC, which doesn't have anything in
        common with C#.
        You need to ask on a C# group or forum for help.

        C# is a .NET based language with its roots in ANSI C, where LB is
        following the tracks of the traditional BASIC dialects.